Walking with reindeer
Walking with reindeer
Duration : 1 Hour
The Price : 35.00€
Date Expired !
- Booking hour:
- 10.00 -16:00 10.9.2022-6.4.2023 (except Dec. 24 11:00 -15:00)
- 15 minute + visit:
- Adult: 35€
- 1 hour + visit
- Person: 70€ (The activity is not suitable for children under 7)
- Day visit:
- Walking with reindeer
- Professional guide (English/Finnish)
- You can take photos
- Entrance to the Farm
How about a walk with the reindeer?
We offer a fun 15 minutes to 1-hour outing where you get to walk the Farmyard’s reindeer through the forest near Santa Claus Village. You start off with your guide at the Farmyard. Max 2 reindeer at a time can go for a walk if there are min 4 persons at a walk. You can take all the pictures you want along the way.
Children over 15 may walk a reindeer by themselves; younger children will need an adult to help them. The reindeer have a lot of power and the antlers are big and sharp so you have to be careful. A child under 15 with a ticket needs an adult with a ticket. If there are small children with you, you must carry them. Please wear clothes and shoes suitable for the weather and the forest.
Possibly a queue. It is possible that the start time will change by 15 minutes, but you can visit us in the meantime.
You will have a chance to see the Farmyard’s other animals on your own (1h) or as long as you want. Guests can use our Lapland hut (Kota) and campfire/barbecue. Buy snacks and drinks from the elf’s store.
Please take the booking confirmation with you on arrival day. Welcome!
- Possibly a queue. It is possible that the start time will change by 15 minutes, but you can visit us in the meantime.
- Children over 15 may walk with reindeer by themselves; younger children will need an adult to help them. A child under 15 with a ticket needs an adult with a ticket. All participants need a ticket.
- Max 2 reindeer at a time can go for a walk.
- You can walk the reindeer yourself if the guide thinks it’s safe.
- Reindeer are semi-wild animals so walking may not be as easy as with a dog. The reindeer have a lot of power and the horns are big and sharp so you have to be careful too.
What do I need to bring?
Warm clothing and good shoes. There are also damp places on the route.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if the booking is canceled 2 days or less before the event
Places You’ll See :
- Family trip
- Reindeer activity